The Ultimate Newest, Fastest, Loudest and Biggest Superior Fleet of River Thames RIB Speed boats in London! If you are riding any other RIB boat that’s not BLACK & YELLOW – you are missing out!
RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boats) are usually used by the Special Forces of the World and other Police Agencies, they are a formidable sight on The Thames. These boats are designed to be used in extreme conditions and therefore are extremely robust, stable and safe! So why would we use anything else to deliver an experience of a lifetime to you our passengers.
All of our superior boats have been licensed by the Port of London Authority to travel in excess of the current speed restrictions of 12 knots on the River Thames. Since our launch in 2008, we have had thousands of passengers on board our vessels and are proud of our continued zero incident record
Our boats are the most recognisable fleet of ribs on the river, maintaining that we are the SAFEST, FASTEST, NEWEST, LOUDEST AND BIGGEST on the Thames, no other operator comes close.
- Most Powerful Thames 12 Seater RIB Boats
- Powered by 740 Horsepower with Twin Turbo’s!
- Open all year during daylight hours
- Life jackets & wet weather clothing provided
- Boats designed and built to exact requirements to ensure safety and comfort
- Deep padded bench seating
- All of our trips and qualified commercial skippers and knowledgeable guides
- All of our boats have been coded and hold a certificate of compliance by the Port of London Authority
All of our Boats are equipped with the up to date electronic and safety equipment and are operated by qualified and experienced skippers and staff.
- Crew located behind the helm with 2 meter social distancing from passengers.
- On board pa system so guided commentary transmitted behind the helm through speakers.
Our Boats have been made by the leading international RIB Manufacturer Ribcraft, whose boats are second to none. The boats are powered by twin Yanmar Inboard Diesel Engines and are the Fastest boats available on the Thames.
Our boats are designed and built to exact requirements to ensure your comfort and safety at all times. Deep padded bench seating with underneath storage and arm rails allows for a comfortable cruise and an unhindered level of fun!
- Boat sanitisation between trips.
- Passenger social distancing measures in place.
- Passengers & crew to wear face coverings at all times.
- No individual bookings only benches for a maximum of 2 people & rows of seats for a maximum of 4 people are on sale.
Our bespoke London Speedboats have been designed for the Ultimate Experience with customer comfort and safety at all times.
There are qualified commercial skippers and knowledgeable guides on all our trips. As well as possessing all of the necessary qualifications to navigate at Sea, all of our skippers also hold a Local Knowledge Endorsement for the River Thames.
Our Thames RIB boats are certified by the Port of London Authority. All our vessels house the latest safety equipment including a global plotting system, AIS, Orange Flashing Light, Onboard PA System and 2 x VHF radios on board, to ensure communication with other vessels and the London Coastguard at all times.
Thames RIB Experience® has had a boarding platform designed to ensure embarkation and disembarkation in complete security. A member of staff is always at hand to assist if required during the boarding process.
All passengers will be provided with a fully self inflating life jacket.
COVID 19: Life jackets fully sanitised between trips.
WET WEATHER CLOTHING
In order to ensure your trip won’t be beaten by the elements, we can provide adequate clothing to ensure that you have a comfortable trip.
COVID 19: Disposable rain ponchos currently available in need.
We have had our boarding platforms designed on our boats with your safety as paramount. This enables boarding embarkation and disembarkation with complete safety. A member of staff is always at hand to assist if required during the boarding process.
COVID 19: Boarding staff will wear face coverings.